From the Nugboy's reaction though, this pie is almost orgasmically good if you're a chocoholic. I'm not, but the Nugboy is. Lol. The sounds he was making! XD
To a non-chocoholic, this pie is like a velvety cross between a dark chocolate mousse and a ganache. It's denser than the former, and much fluffier than the latter. In terms of chocolatiness, it falls somewhere in the middle. It's the kind of pie that goes, 'HAI! I R CHOCOLATE! CHOCOCOCOOCCOHOLATE CHOCOLATE WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!' And then raspberry tugs on it and goes, 'Calm down you. Hai. I r Raspberry!'
Also needs pre-made chocolate pie-crust (or bake your own if you can bake lol), and some raspberry jam to spread on top of the chocolate coating. Fresh raspberries beaten to a juicy pulp would probably be nicer, but alas, there were no raspberries available to assault when I made this pie.
Chocolate coating is made from Nugget's Haxx Chocolate Sauce for Dummies.
Super Easy No-Bake Raspberry & Chocolate-Coated Chocolate Pie
4 portions of sweetened condensed milk (1 can = 4 portions)
4 portions of cream (whipped to stiff peaks)
2 portions of unsweetened chocolate (melted.You can add more or less depending on how much chocolatey you like.)
1 portion of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Melt chocolate in rice cooker (if you dunno what this means, see the chocolate sauce)
- Combine melted chocolate with condensed milk until all is one smooth happy colour
- Add lemon juice to chocolate + condensed milk mixture, combine once again until happy
- Whip da stoopid cream into stiff peaks
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate pie of doom mixture until just incorporated
- Pour the whole lot into pie-crust
- Stick in fridge, ignore for 12-24 hours
- Spread chocolate sauce satisfyingly over top of pie
- Stick in fridge another 3-6 hours
- Slather raspberry jam on top of now-hardened chocolate coating
- Cut big slice and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Omitting the whipped cream will get you something almost identical to a ganache. So if you want to make a pie out of that instead (that can travel decently without going splooooog), you can. However, it'll be much MUCH denser and more intensely chocolatey, and not at all fluffy like a fluffy thing being fluffy in the night.