- The Sandwich Guy can’t do much for you until you’re hungry enough to really want a sandwich.
- Once you’re hungry enough, you still have to pay money for the sandwich. This won’t not come up.
- Few people become “a good customer” without understanding both 1 and 2.
- Few companies become “a smart business” without understanding 1, 2, and 3.
- Basing his business on an understanding of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 doesn’t make The Sandwich Guy a dick; it makes him a smart business.
Ostensible Customer. That's a very good name.